YH4L Student Video Contest
Sudden Cardiac Death and How to Prevent it!
Help spread the word!
$500 Grand Prize Winner
Here is what we need you to do:
- Research the facts and plan your video.
- Film a 2-3 minute video about sudden cardiac death and how YH4L prevents it.
- Send us your first draft video for us to preview and check the facts (accurate facts will help you win!)
- Submit your final video to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name and school.
- Wait to see if you win
What we look for in the winning video:
- Accurate information
- Entertainment value. Something students will be interested in watching.
- Originality. Your own style. It can be humorous, serious, or poignant.
Some facts you may want to include:
To see some of our winning videos, click here.
2016 Video Winner
2017 Video Winner
The student with the best video from each school will win $100! Winners from each school will be entered to win the $500 Grand Prize!
Young Hearts for Life video contest, supported by the Kathryn Bender Memorial Foundation, has empowered students to encourage peers to take advantage of the opportunity to receive an ECG screening. The KBMF was established in honor of Kathryn Mary Bender, a 17 year old who passed away suddenly in 2005, from an undetected cardiac condition called Long QT Syndrome.